Tuesday 14 July 2009

8

I had thought of posting on the blog weekly... But we didn't go anywhere or do anything exciting this weekend, so I have nothing to post.
But Linnea tagged me for 'Eight' and so I will play the game.
Eight.
Eight things I look forward to...
1. that first cup of coffee in the morning.
2. breakfast.
3. the feeling at the end of a really good run. Feels healthy, AND, like you could eat a whole chocolate cake and not gain any weight.
4. a garden with a berry patch.
5. that first bite of pasta in Italy.
6. when Jerremy gets home from work.
7. the next Harry Potter movie.
8. the first crisp morning of autumn.
Eight things I did yesterday...
1. walked into town.
2. had my first haircut in England.
3. got caught in a good English rain.
4. wished I hadn't looked at my umbrella and decided to leave it at home before walking into town.
5. planned a delicious menu for the week. Complete with four out five of Jerremy's top five dinners.
6. rode my bike to Tesco's to do a bit of grocery shopping for the week.
7. was excited to ride in the car and run errands with Jerr. We went to Staples and Homebase.
8. cooked chicken fajitas with homemade tortillas for dinner.
Eight things I wish I could do...
1. make pasta from scratch.
2. decorate.
3. run faster.
4. I wish I was more creative, had a better sense of style, an artistic eye.
5. work more effectively, like Jerremy does.
6. be more brave.
7. find a good Peppercorn Sauce recipe.
8. move back to Seattle someday.
Eight shows I watch... (a bit difficult since we don't have TV.... but perhaps shows I've enjoyed?)
1. the Office
2. Lost
3. How Clean is Your House?
4. Come Dine with Me
5. Top Gear
6. ..... I like movies?
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Project Runway or America's Next Top Model

No comments:

Post a Comment